gaining money rather than working

Diposkan oleh ade.ady | 9:36 PM | 0 komentar »

QUITING JOB 4 BETTER LIFE

Iam 34 year old and been working for 12 year. Such a long and borring period of my life. One of day in this year, I found a book that inspired me to make a change, an extra big change in my life. Working for 12 years has given me such a hard times but little money. So many difficult days, weeks, months and years have nothing to make me happy. Recently, I often leave my work hours for enjoying myself with internets. In this creative and silent world, I found so many ideas and eagerness to change.
have been working for 8 hours everyday with the income of no more than $300 a month. It means that every 8 hours I give to do works, they give me the amount of $15. What a waste.. since the inflation in my country always rising like hell, this amount of money is a joke. How could you imagine, one day working for just $15, while my needs for 1 day is :
- Meals ..................................................................... $ 2
- Gassoline ............................................................... $10
- Hiqhway road ticket ............................................ $ 1
- Drinks and cigarrettes ......................................... $ 2
Basic need for 1 day .............................................. $15

What about other expenses :
- Phone bill .............................................................. $20
- Electricity bill ....................................................... $10
- Home Loan ........................................................... $50
- Clothes .................................................................. $30
- Entertainment ..................................................... $30
Total expenses........................................................ $140

The calculation will be :
- Basic needs ............... $15 x 30 .......................... $ 450
- Expenses for 1 month ........................................ $ 140
Total money to spend ........................................... $ 590

My sallary for 1 month ......................................... $ 300


see?
What I've been earn by working 160 hours a month is only for 55% of my needs. How will other 45% be?

Realizing that I've been such a fool, wasting my time for other people wealth and benefit, today I decide to spent that 160 hours a motnh just for me, my money, my satisfaction of life.
I've been watching, reading, learning that so many people out there could make $150 a day for only 4-5 hour working hours each day.

Now, compare it with me :

Me
- Working hours : 20 day x 8 Hours .... 160 hours
- Earning : 20 day x $15 ........................ $300

Other people
- Working hours : 20 day x 4 hours ........... 80 hours
- Earning : 20 x $150 .................................... $3,000

means :
people spent 50 % of my working hours for achieving 10 times of my earning.

It's crazy, stupid of me, If I never realize that stupidity.


Hope it inspire you too...

0 komentar